Two more.....

And for today again two more cards to show you.
En voor vandaag wederom twee kaartjes om te laten zien.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels vis en splatters papersmooches, dots stempel ellen hutson Essentials, copics, witte embossingpoeder, ronde hoekpons.
 
Challenges;
 
 
 
 
 
The next card is based upon the challenge over at the My favorite things stamp blog.
Het volgende kaartje is voor het My favorite things blog.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; roze, wit en kraft, stempel my favorite things, stencil cow prints my favorite things, die my favorite things, ronde hoekpons, witte embossingpoeder, vellum, copics, lil'inkers design cirkel die.


Challenge;
 


Reacties

OMGosh these are both so super cute.
Kelly Szafron zei…
Adorable cards. I love your take on the sketch with your first card.
Leigh Penner zei…
Oh, these are both such fabulous takes on the sketches! Super sweet cards!
Veronica Z zei…
Both are fabulous cards but I especially love the adorable MFT Cow! Your card is so very cute and I adore the stenciled background! Thank you for playing along with MFT Sketch Challenge 236!
Sue McIsaac zei…
So cute! Thanks for sharing.